HOW THE SAM SUGAR TONG WORKS:
This soft shell splint works like the regular SAM Splint. The splint has "O" temper aluminum encased in soft foam. The aluminum core allows the splint to be molded in seconds into a variety of shapes. The skin-contact surface is covered with an absorbent brushed terrycloth fabric.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES:
Limits flexion, extension and rotation of the wrist Rapidly applied in less than one minute without water or gloves Soft padding provides excellent ventilation and comfort Easily re-molded Can be easily removed and reapplied Lightweight Radiolucent Washable
Adult: 4.25" x 37"; 6.2oz
Pediatric: 4.25" x 23"; 4oz
- Ease and comfort for the immobilization of accute wrist and forearm fractures
- Temporary immobilization of acute wrist and forearm fractures
- Post casting immobilization, post surgical immobilization
- This soft adjustable splint can be easily applied with seconds.
- Just fold, mold, and wrap.