Explorer Field Repair Kit
Remove “kaput” from your vocabulary.
Weekends are more precious than ever, so don’t let gear failure ruin one. With a field repair kit from Gear Aid you can repair what’s broken and keep moving. With Gear Aid, anyone can be a master of gear repair.
- Ideal for families and small groups.
- Useful for multi-day trips.
When your gear tanks, be ready.
Smiles are hard to come by when your gear is wet or your equipment has broken. So when gear fails—and it does—you’d better be ready. Gear Aid products help you repair and revive outdoor gear and equipment, at home or in the field. They make more than 100 products so you can fix failures, repair accidents, and extend the life of the hard-working equipment you rely on.
Flexible to handle all sorts of repairs and light enough to carry on your back, this Explorer Field Repair Kit can repair busted gear quickly and efficiently. Don’t take chances with your weekends—be ready for gear breakdown.
Comes with instructions and a gear repair manual.
Explorer Field Repair Kit is part of a comprehensive line of Care and Repair products from Gear Aid. Protect, revive, fix and maintain all your essential gear, whether at home or in the field. Gear Aid performs so your equipment can live on.
- Weight: 7oz.
- Size: 6.75" x 5" x 1.25"
Explorer Field Repair Kit Supplies:
- Gear Repair
- 1 Seam Grip 1/4 oz Adhesive
- 1 2" x 50" Duct Tape
- 1" Flat Black Polypro Web, 40"
- 2 Cable Ties, 4"
- 2 Cable Ties, 8"
- 3 PDI Alcohol Towlette
- 1 Glue Stick
- Buckle Kit
- 1 Side Squeeze Buckle set
- 1 Siamese Slik Clips
- 1 Quick Attach, Tensionlock
- 1 Sliplock Buckle
- 1 Posigrip Cord Lock
- Adhesive & Fabric Patches
- 1 Clear Tenacious Adhesive Patch, 3"x10"
- 1 Nylon 420D Patch 4" x 6"
- 1 No-See-Um Patch, 4" x 6"
- 1 Dark Blue Tenacious Adhesive Patch, 3"x10"
- Sewing Kit
- 2 Safety Pins
- 1 Sewing Needle, #18, Chenille
- 1 Sewing Needle #16, Yarn
- 1 Bobbin #69 Olive Green
- 1 Button, Black, #20
- 1 Button, Black #24